Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Brand Spankin New Blog (of DOOOOM)

Well, I decided that I should create another blog. This time, I'm going to focus it on something I really enjoy and actually know stuff about: the environment and "green" technology.

I write many posts for sites and blogs, but those posts are always about specific things and are (often) professionally written, so I can only say so much of what's on my mind. I can't include much in the way of politics or swear words without making the person who's paying me to write the stuff get a little miffed. I don't blame them, since their sites reflect on them, not on me.

Well, this blog is for that and more. I can write whatever I want and say it how I think it and nobody takes the blame but me. If the subject has something to do with the environment, I'll probably write about it. Like if Al Gore gets caught eating endangered burrow owels, Stewart, I'm gonna be all over it. Why? Because AL GORE SUCKS! He's a lying, manipulative, bullshit con artist...

Alright, you've gotten the point. If you want to see my views on electric cars, I'll be talking about them here, but mostly as links to my posts on Zoomilife, since Sebastian is nice enough to let me say just about all I want anyway. No point in repeating it here. But I'll link to it so you can see what I writ, er... wrote.

You might also be reading my short info posts on Renewable-Future. A lot of that stuff will be in longer format here too.

So subscribe to my Mental RSS feed or just bookmark this site and come back. I'll be posting as often as the mood takes me, which will probably be more often than not.

No comments:

Post a Comment