Wednesday, June 3, 2009

We Have Moved

Aaron's EnvironMental Corner is now at its own domain on a brand new blog site. It's, like, spiffy and stuff.

You can now check us out at http://www.AaronsEnvironMental.com!

(Note: you will likely be redirected there in a few seconds)

If you're subscribing to this site via RSS, you shouldn't have to do anything. However, if you don't receive any new posts from me within the next 24 hours, you might need to visit the new site and use the RSS subscription link (left, in the Menu).

I'm pretty excited about the move and the new layout. The new site is on WordPress, which has a lot to offer on the back-end for more complicated sites. I may move my other blogs to new hosting soon as well.

Thanks for reading and let me know what you think of the new site!

No comments:

Post a Comment